Guests/Payments/Check In/Check Out
- All who come to Woodsy Hollow Campground and RV Resort are considered guests. ALL guests / customers / visitors must check in at the office and pay the appropriate fees. Guests who do not check in will be asked to leave. There are no exceptions.
- Check-in is no earlier than 11:00 am for RVs and Campers.
- Check-out is no later than 4:00 pm on the date of departure. Later check-outs require an additional fee. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- We are happy to take requests for sites and do our best to honor them, however ALL sites are on a first come, first served best available basis, and at no time are site requests guaranteed. Do not change assigned site without office approval.
- Each site rented includes 1 RV, 2 other vehicles and 4 people per site. Additional charges will apply for additional vehicles and people.
- Woodsy Hollow Campground and RV Resort is a destination park and all reservations are final.
- No phone cancellation resulting in a no show = 1 day charge.
- Woodsy Hollow Campground and RV Resort loves and accepts dogs. Pets are allowed in rooms/cabins with a $50.00 fee per pet. You as a dog owner are required to keep dogs on leashes and pick up after them. Aggressive dogs or dog breeds (such as Rottweilers, Pit Bulls etc.), are not allowed in park.
- If you own a pet, keep it contained and clean up after it.
- Don’t expect to tie your dog to a tree and leave him unattended. He will likely bark at strangers, dig holes and annoy your fellow campers.
- Limit of 2 pets per site
- Pets should never be left unattended outside your RV
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Guests are responsible for promptly cleaning up after their pets
- Management has the right to refuse any animal from being brought into the park and will ask you to remove any pet that causes a disturbance
Swimming Pool Rules
- No Lifeguard on duty
- ALL children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No Food inside swimming area
- No diving
- No running
- No horseplay
- No glass containers
- No alcohol no pets inside pool area
- No smoking inside pool area
- Swim wear required
- All Personal items must be taken when leaving pool area or when swimming is completed
- Swim at your risk
- Hours 9am – 9 pm
- Please keep gate closed
Woodsy Hollow Campground and RV Resort General Information
- Do not drop cigarette butts on the ground. (Fire pits OK)
- Speed Limit 9 1/2 MPH in the park
- Licensed operators only for all motorized vehicles
- Motorized vehicles prohibited on trails
- Only golf carts are to be used
- Quiet time 10:00 pm-8:00 am
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the campground, if used responsibly. Management reserves the right to prohibit or restrict alcoholic beverages in the common areas. Alcohol, Maturity and Common Sense go hand in hand. Alcoholic beverages must be concealed (koozie) or in cups or non-glass cups
- Sewer/Septic System. No rags, ashes, clothes, diapers or other improper artifice shall be placed into the sewer/septic system. Due to potential damages to the septic system, powdered soap must not be used. The cost of repairing clogs or damages caused by such improper conduct shall be the responsibility of the Guest and may be treated as an Additional Charge
- Woodsy Hollow Campground and RV Resort has the right to refuse service to anyone and the right to remove any guest not following the rules from Woodsy Hollow. Any unused site credit will be forfeited.
*Consequences for not following these park rules will be an immediate removal from the park.
Whether you’re an experienced camper or planning your first outing, be sure you mind your manners at the campground! Camping etiquette is, for the most part, common courtesy. Here are a few suggestions on being a courteous camper:
- Respect other’s rights. Don’t walk across another camper’s site – walk around it. Limit play of noisy games to the campground’s playground or recreation area.
- Obey the campgrounds quiet hours. Voices, radios and other noises carry further than you might think on a quiet summer night. Quiet Hours are 10:00 pm- 8:00 am
- Pack out what you pack in. A good rule is to leave your campsite cleaner than you found it.
- Campground facilities exist for the benefit of all campers. Help keep them clean!
- Black water should not be dumped in a lake, stream or on the ground.
Know and respect the campground’s rules, even if you don’t understand them all. Feel free to ask for explanation of any of them. The rules have been established to protect and respect the rights of campers, the campground and the environment.